Product structure, performance and scope of application:
Polyester casting tape consists of knitted polyester fabric that impregnated with a water-activated polyurethane resin.
Polyester casting tape compared with the traditional plaster cast that has these distinctive features: high strength, light weight, short hardening time, good air permeability, good X-ray translucency, easy operation, comfortable and safe, less powder during removal. It has high strength for standard type and economic type of casting tape after curing. It applies to fixing and supporting the fracture site and the injured joints .It is ideal and upgrade product substitute for traditional plaster bandages.
Soft casting tape is soft and flexible after curing, mainly for sprains, contusions and sports protection.
1. The doctor should wear the surgical gloves.
2. Wrap stockinet and cotton cast padding over the part that needs fixing.
3. Choose the cast of proper size and open the pouch.
4.Immerse the cast in room temperature water (21~24℃) for 2-3 seconds and squeeze it 2-3 times to make it fully saturated then remove the redundant water.
5. Wrap spirally, overlapping the previous layer by 1/2-2/3 width of the cast. To maintain proper tension is very important. If it is too loose, the adhesive force will weaken; if it is too tight, the blood circulation will be disturbed. The strength can be determined by the number of layers. The non-weight bearing part needs 3~4 layers and the weight bearing part needs 5~6 layers.
6. To achieve good adhesive force between layers and make sure close fit with limbs, the cast can be molded by rubbing and smoothing its surface after wrapping. (Molding is easier after touching water by hands.)
7. The operation time is generally within 3 minutes. Setting time is about 3-5 minutes and achieves functional strength in 10 minutes. Make sure the patient not to move the affected region before the product is fully hardened.
8. Remove standard type and economic type of casting tape with electric plaster saw and the user should know well operation not to hurt patients. Soft type of casting tape can be removed by ordinary scissors
◎The affected region must be covered by cotton padding and the doctor should wear medical gloves while applying the cast to avoid the polyurethane resin sticking to skin and clothes. If it sticks to skin, use alcohol cotton balls to erase it at once.
◎Check packing for any damage or holes, that can no longer use when part cast becomes hard.
◎Curing requires suitable temperature. If the temperature is high and the curing time is short; if the water temperature is low and the curing time is long. Too high or too low water temperature will affect the curing effect.
◎Extending soaking or operating time affect the adhesion between the layers and shaping effect.
◎Use at once after opening and shape, when multi-volume casts are used to ensure adhesion between the layers
◎Instruct patient to try not to get wet bandages during treatment, so as to avoid skin irritation.
◎The application of the cast must be under the operation or direction of the qualified doctor.
The product should be stored in a ventilated place at 15~30℃ and under 60% RH. The product should be inverted every half year.
Production date, expiry date: Production date refers to product packaging and it should be used in the period of validity. The shelf life is three years.
After Sales Service Commitment: Such as product hardening due to quality problems, can be replaced of the same size by local distributors.
Packing & Delivery
Box size: 36.5*20*12.5cm
Box size: 36.5*15*12.5cm
Carton size: 61.5*39*40cm
All the international express and transportation is available with best price and service.
white, green, red, yellow, blue
Beijing Jinwei Kangda Medical Instrument Ltd. was founded in 2001, which specialize in these products’ research and development, production, sales at home and abroad. We are the supplier of the central materials reserve, China MEHOCO CO., LTD’s export and military material procurement. The company has 24 production lines of casting tape and splint, as well as 20 production lines of body protector, orthosis brace. Jinwei Kangda as the high-tech enterprises has won a number of national patents and quality excellent award of Beijing. All the products have ISO, CE and FDA certificates. Our products are used in thousands of hospitals in China and exported to Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia and more than 30 countries, we are the largest base of orthopedic casting tape and splint research, manufacture, exportation in Asia.
Sincerely welcome companies at home and abroad contact and cooperate with us to realize complementary advantages, win-win cooperation and harmonious development together. Company address: Room 1406-1409, 1st Building, No.14 Courtyard, South Road of Western 3rd Ring-Road, Fengtai District, Beijing 100073, China.
1. Free sample.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW terms available.
4. 3rd part product inspection is acceptable.
5. Manufacturer with competitive and stable price.
6. OEM & ODM service with more options on color, size and packing etc.
7. Shipping and express will be tracked and reported at any time after sending.
8. Good after-sale service, we take care complaints as we want to be your long-term supplier.
All the products are approved by CE, ISO9001, ISO13485 and FDA.
Supplier of Chinese Army and government.
3 years of warranty period with reliable quality, accept changing of goods with problems any time, confidence in quality because of 15 years of professional manufacturing and exportation, over 200 experienced workers and management.
The factory covers an area of 28,600 square meters and 11,600 square meters building area with 24 production lines of casting tape and splint, produce over 10 millions of products each year.
Export to over 30 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America etc for 15 years.
Fiberglass tape/ Polyester tape/ Polyester cotton
White/ Green/ Red/ Yellow/ Blue
Carton and box size
As request (customized)
Silver neutral pack/ White pouch hole packing special pack
All the products are approved by CE, ISO9001, ISO13485 and FDA